Our work has led us to the promotion of the full clarification of the responsibility of the State and its institutions for the commission of serious violations of human rights and crimes against humanity. This strategy will focus on:
- Giving visibility to the genocidal policy developed by the State through sindical and political extermination, ethnocides and targeted killings and against post-Peace Agreements movements.
- Disclosing the history of State criminality.
- Hugely publicizing the conclusions of the final report of the Commission for the Clarification of Truth, Coexistence and Non-Repetition.
- Strengthening the internal and external networks of victim organizations.
- Creating memory exhibitions as a mechanism to build a citizens’ culture to prevent forgetting the crimes committed.
- Continuing with the process of systemising cases in the Database of the Colombia Nunca Más