This strategy focuses on the demands for the guarantee of the return and restitution of the lands belonging to displaced and dispossessed victims by :
- Analyzing laws and practices that generated impunity concerning dispossession.
- Identifying the people most responsible for dispossession.
- Systematizing resistance practices that can be used as examples for others to resist and stay in their territory.
- Protecting and promoting the respect of the Peasant Reserve Areas and other collective territories (belonging to indigenous, afro descendant or Roma communities, amongst others)
- Carrying out a follow-up of the implementation of the 2011 Victims Law (Law 1448).