We have spaces to train the people and organizations that make up our Movement. Our aim is to strengthen the process of discursive empowerment of the victims, so as to encourage the assertion of their rights within the framework of peace building. This strategy focuses on:
- Strengthening the memory processes in the regions in order to contribute to the construction of the historical truth from the narrative of the victims.
- Developing a critical analysis, generating elements for the understanding of the armed, social and political conflict, its causes, consequences and perpetuation in the territories.
- Deepening the analysis and knowledge of the Peace Agreements, particularly of the Integral System of Truth, Justice, Reparation and Non-Repetition.
- Contributing to the education of individual and collective victims for their active participation in the peacebuilding process.
This strategy addresses four issues that are priorities for the political and organizational strengthening of MOVICE:
- Truth and memory from the victims of State crime.
- Agreements and dialogues in the construction of peace.
- Effective and organized participation of the victims.
- Protection and self-protection.